Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Last Week before baby #2

The last week before my due date I tried to make really fun for Henry and soak up all the time I could get with him before having to divide my attention between him and his little sister.  

We went swimming at our pool and we had it all to ourselves! Henry is still a little apprehensive about the water and it wasn't helped by the fact the water was still a bit chilly. 




 He loves to splash!




This guy loves to build with his Legos, and loves to knock them down, of course!  It keeps him entertained for a long time. He has built towers taller than himself, which is pretty impressive. 



We've put his activity tower to good use when Henry helps me cook. We've made pancakes and cupcakes so far. He helps me pour ingredients into the bowl and helps me stir. Cooking with him is incredibly more messy but it is also more memorable than doing it by myself. 
Also, he loves oven mitts. 


The two pictures below show a typical moment in my day. Henry, arms outstretched, telling me, "hold-you, hold-you, HOLD-YOU!!" Three facts:
 1) he is 27 lbs.
2) I am 39 weeks pregnant
3) it is summer (hot and humid)


 

Do I need to say that cars and trains are his favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment